The Full Monty Website with Blog – $2000 and up
If you want a fully customized website and blog, this is where you can go hog wild!
Here’s what’s included in my Full Monty Website with Blog package:
|Installation and configuration of Wordpress software|
|Uploading one of my recommended themes|
|Installation of starter package add-ons*|
|Easy-to-use visual editor for updating your posts|
|Creation or migration of up to 3 e-mail addresses|
|Redirection of up to 3 alternate domain names|
|Custom-designed banner based on existing logo OR creating custom-designed banner with stock photography|
|Tabbed Navigation, including the ability to add subpages|
|Up to 6 "static" pages/subpages (I add your content)|
|Up to 3 blog posts in up to 3 categories (I add your content)|
|RSS feed setup through Feedburner|
|Analytics setup through Google|
|SEO optimization through All in One SEO Pack|
|Sidebar enhancements such as category listings, recent posts, tag cloud, etc.|
|2 design rounds for look of site - draft and final|
|Full CSS customization of the site including color/size of fonts, color or image used in the background of the whole site or in certain columns on the site|
|Training – 2 separate video training sessions (1.5 hours each, 3 hours total) on Wordpress posting, publishing and management|
What this package does NOT include:
- Logo design – Need a logo? Check out my à la carte services for pricing information.
- Migrating content from another blog – My Starter Blog package is a “fresh start” service that will give you a blank blog, ready for you to fill with new and fabulous content. If you have an existing blog and you want posts, comments, etc. moved over to a new blog, then what you want is a blog migration.
- Domain name registration and hosting fees – You’ll need a domain name (the .com or .net or other address where people can find your blog – example: bloggingwithbeth.com) and a place to store your blog (hosting). I recommend Bluehost for their insanely reasonable pricing and FANTASTIC customer service.
How this works
Interested? Ready to buy? Here’s how I’ll get your Full Monty Website and Blog up and running. You have two options:
Option 1 (the “Step-By-Step DIY” method)
I’ll send you an easy, step-by-step guide to walk you through:
- Buying your web hosting and domain name.
- Providing the information I will need from you, such as hosting log-in info and a bit more. (Don’t worry – I won’t be able to see your credit card info when I’m logged into your account.)
Within the week, I set up your blog as described above and start the site design process, and then you’ll be ready to roll!
Option 2 (the “Concierge” method)
If you’re comfortable sharing your credit card information, I can do everything for you, except decide which theme you like most (and let’s face it – that’s the fun part!).
Ready to start? Email me today and we’ll get you going right away. (Feeling overwhelmed or have questions? We’ve all been there. Take a deep breath and email me and I’ll talk you through everything, even those questions you may not know you have yet.)