Email marketing is anything but dead.
If used correctly, the power and potential of email marketing is stronger than ever. Email allows you to move the conversation directly into a highly personal environment – your customer’s inbox. Email marketing campaigns also provide you the most direct line of communication for conversion to sales … which is why the most (smart) online marketers have no intention of giving it up any time soon.
But how can you use email techniques in conjunction with your blog, and with social media? Listen to this free call to find out exactly why blogs and email marketing are a highly complimentary and super-fun way to market your business.
We’ll talk about –
- How you can drive traffic back to your site using email
- How to write email subject lines that get people to open your emails
- When the best (and worst) times to email are
- How much you should be emailing your list every month
- How to get more people to join your list
- How to create a content strategy for your blog AND your email campaigns that really works together and works for YOU
When: Tuesday, May 24th
Time: 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM Mountain (8:00 PM Eastern)
What: How Blogs and Email Marketing Are Like Peanut Butter and Jelly
Other important stuff: If you can’t make this call, don’t worry – I’ll be distributing a recording to everyone that you can play back whenever you like. But you MUST sign up here to get that recording!
Sound good? Join us by signing up here –