If you’ve got a Facebook account, but you’d like to do more with it, this is the class for you. This class will be entirely online, so you can sit in your pajamas in your living room and participate!
- Posting websites and news articles to your network
- How to grow and nurture your friend network
- How to find applications that will have real, practical use in your life
- How to customize your privacy settings so that only the people you want will see your profile and information
- How to customize your profile in new and cool ways
- How to put up a business presence on Facebook using Facebook Pages – and then leverage that page to connect with your customers
This class will be online, and you’ll also will be listening/talking to me using a phone conference line. You’ll be viewing my desktop and the class presentation using a web browser. You’ll need a phone line, an internet connection and a working web browser in order to join in.
Registration for this class is $35. Registration includes an e-book entitled, "Going Further with Facebook".
"I’m on Facebook – Now What?" will be held:
Thursday, July 24, 6:00 – 7:15 PM Mountain Time
You can submit your payment via Paypal using the
"Pay Now" button underneath above.
You can mail a check (made out to Beth Hayden) to
Beth Hayden, 4845 Pearl East Circle, Suite 101, Boulder, CO 80301. If
you mail a check, please include a note indicating which class you’d
like to attend, and make sure to include your email address.
Please email me with questions, and I hope to see you there!