Class date and time:
Thursday, October 30, 2008
5:00 PM – 6:15 Mountain (7:00 PM Eastern)
If not, come to my Twitter primer to learn how businesses are using Twitter to directly connect with their customers and why you should make this amazing little tool part of your online marketing strategy.
I’ll show you how to sign up, begin connecting with other Twitter users, and send your own updates (or “tweets”). Then you’ll learn how to:
- Perform searches in Twitter to track trends and conversation
- Use third-party tools to make tracking Twitter conversations easier
- Ask your network questions in order to utilize the wisdom of crowds
- Develop a Twitter strategy (yes, you’ll want one!)
- Send direct messages to another Twitter user
- Add a “What am I Doing” badge to your website or blog
- Configure your twitter account so that it sends out updates automatically when you publish a new blog post
This class will be online, and you'll also will be listening/talking to me using a phone conference line. You'll be viewing my desktop and the class presentation using a web browser. You'll need a phone line, an internet connection and a working web browser in order to join in. Registration for this class is $27.
"Basics of Twitter" will be held:
Thursday, October 30, 5:00 PM – 6:15 Mountain (7:00 PM Eastern)
There are two ways to pay:
You can submit your payment via Paypal using the "Pay Now" button above.
You can mail a check (made out to Beth Hayden) to Beth Hayden, 4845 Pearl East Circle, Suite 101, Boulder, CO 80301. If you mail a check, please include a note indicating which class you'd like to attend, and make sure to include your email address.
Please email me with questions, and I hope to see you there!